Each year, a strong field of nominees demonstrates that there are good stories to share in manufacturing. These nominees are dedicated to building a better Wisconsin.
The Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year award program honors businesses for their commitment to excellence, their employees, and the state. In response to a recent survey, award nominees stated the following reasons for entering the program:
- Recruitment tool through the exposure to Wisconsin professionals.
- Great deal of progress and growth in the last year.
- Team members have improved the company in the last few years. We want them to be proud of their accomplishment.
- To acknowledge the hard work and experience of our employees.
- In addition to tremendous growth, we have a story to tell that could inspire others.
- We had a very good year, which just keeps getting better.
- An opportunity to be recognized as a quality organization.